Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas ATC's

The last class of the year we generally do some Christmas ATC's.  This year that's all I've done!  I have half a page of quotes that I have collected with a Christmas theme so all of the girls will have something witty (and some naughty ones too!) to use on their atc's.  The background is a simple one using Distress Ink Pads and Embossing Folders.  I love the cat and dog cubes from Stampotique stamps!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Festive Season and see you in 2017!

"Ornaments"... 

"Fleas Navidog"... (these words come as a stamp 
from the Stampotique website!)

"Ho Ho Ho"...

"On Dasher"...

These next two are from the Chalkboard & Alcohol Class.
 "Mood Swing"...

"Nightmare"...

Finally, this is one from the last class Shimmering Alcohol.
"FURniture"...

No comments: