Tuesday, September 8, 2015

FABRIC BACKGROUNDS

A simple class this fortnight using some of my stash of quilting cotton fabrics as backgrounds.  I like the contrast between the stark black and white images (that can be coloured in or left black and white) against the brightly coloured fabric background.  As long as you use a good quality 
double-sided tape to attach your images to the fabric, they will stay there with no drama 
(I use Stylus brand double-sided tape exclusively as it is just so good!). 

The stamps below are all from Stampotique and I just had to use my new little
dog cube which has four little mutts on it.   You can use whatever
you want for embellishments and the first two atc's below both have hearts
that have been covered with Angelina Film and then heated.  The wings
on the very bottom atc "Ethereal Spirit" are also German Scrap
wings that have Angelina Film adhered to it and then heated.

"My dog"...

"together forever"...

"Mesmerize"...

"Ethereal Spirit"...

No comments: