Friday, July 13, 2012

More Versamark Resist & Others...

Below are the last two atc's I made for the Versamark Resist class for Artability.   I think the girls enjoyed another great way to use the Distress Inks on gloss card by using a brayer to lay down the colour over the Versamark clear embossed stamping.  Loved some of the colour combinations they came up with for their atc's and their covers.   I find it hard to believe we're starting Book Number Eight!


"Trap"...



"Smile"...



These next two are foil tape background, then run through the Cuttlebug embossing folders.   I've gotta say, foil tape would have to be my absolute favourite product, it's so versatile and makes quick and easy backgrounds as well as being able to use the metal letter punch sets to make words.  On Fragment below, I've stuck one of my clear sticky words on a plain piece of foil tape then double mounted it on black and red card stock.  Just another way to use this magic stuff!

"Fragment"...




"Kilt"... (what can I say, lovely
kilt, lovely body)



Finally, this is from the Glue Backgrounds class I taught quite a few months ago.   It's going to be a raffle atc at the Stamp Camp I'm teaching at in Canberra this weekend (14th & 15th July '12).  I'm teaching 5 different techniques from my Technique Book over the 2 day period and the girls will be making their own mini Technique Book complete with sample atc's.  Thought I'd give away a raffle atc for each technique, same as I do for my normal atc classes.

"Haunt"...



Better get packing... lots of stuff to take to Canberra for 2 days!

1 comment:

Bridget Larsen said...

Thanks for a wonderful weekend in Canberra at ACTSA. I am diligently completing all my pages and ATCS which I wasn't able to do on the weekend. You mentioned a website where we could get the images from but we didn't write the website down. Would you be so kind enough to share that website again please.
Thanks