Wednesday, March 29, 2023

ANGELINA FRAMES, FLAMES & FLOWERS

 I have a stash of Angelina Film (& Angelina Fibres) from my days as a cloth doll maker decades ago. It's wonderful stuff and creates amazing shapes, and changes colour, and you can burn holes in it when using a heat gun. For this class, I used a tea-light candle to melt and shape strips to make the flowers and smoke/flames. If you have some, dig it out and have a play. Don't put it directly in the flame though, aim it for the warm airflow directly above the flame, about 4 or so inches above the top of the flame. That'll be enough to heat it and distort it. It gets hot so maybe use tweezers to hold and shape the strips so you don't burn yourself. Ask me how I know! 🔥 
Don't forget, to view larger images, click on the first one, scroll through. They are a much better size and you can see more detail.


"Toxique"


"I'm under your bed"



"Life is art"


"I am that kind of girl"


"Trust the timing"


"Sea the positive"

No comments: