Tuesday, December 6, 2022

CHRISTMAS EASY FOIL

 Each year my final class of the year is a Christmas theme. Of course, the girls in the class don't have to do this, it's just that I like to challenge myself to see if I can keep to my style while still keeping it in the Christmas style (relatively). I used foil on my die-cuts for this class as I like to make sure that we use what we have and everyone has lots of gorgeous colours of foil. 

I usually go quiet on my blog over the Festive Season but I'll be kicking off again in the new year. Seasons greetings and a safe and happy New Year to everyone. 💖

"Festively wrapped package"


"Well hung"
(I didn't have any ornament dies so I used 
the smallest circle die I had and then decorated
them with Liquid Pearls.)


"Dismember"


"Gold and myrrh"
(Hubby took a bit of time to understand
this one. 😉)


"Sparkly"


"Happy Horrordays"


No comments: