Tuesday, May 31, 2016

PLAYING CARD ATC'S

I SO love my Stampotique stamps and I particularly love the range from Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney who design for Stampotique.  Recently on the Stampotique Facebook page there was a post with some playing cards made using the playing card background and some of the Stampotique stamps.  I couldn't use the background stamp from Stampotique because it's too large for an atc so no good for my classes so I cut out a template and improvised!   I think these turned out quite well for such little colour used on them.

Of course, you could always colour in your images but I like the clean look that imitates playing cards using mainly black, white and red (with maybe a little bling thrown in for good measure).  You need to mask off the bottom half of the card to do this technique but that's no big deal and I also made sure I printed out some good card playing quotes for my girls to use as well!

"Such a card"...

"A full deck"...

"Jack"...

"Play your cards right"...

"Drama Queen"...

No comments: