Saturday, December 31, 2011

Technique Book #7!!!

Here it is, 31st December 2011 and I have a mini-post today. I've just finished my cover for the ATC Technique Book #7 which I'll be teaching next Saturday (7th January 2012) at Scraptivate. It's a Metal Foil Tape cover and I've used both the Cuttlebug embossing folders as well as a stamp to decorate it. I've been using this metal foil tape for years now and it's one of my firm favourites! So many things you can do with it and Scraptivate sells it for $1 per metre....what a bargain!!!


This cover is 8" wide x 6" high, or 20.5cm x 15.5cm if you prefer metric. ;-) Click on the picture to get more detail. The little squares and rectangles are done separately and added after. Tomorrow I'll be working on my sample atc's for this class so I'll post again before next Saturday.


Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2012!

2 comments:

Lou Cimetta said...

Ooh, I'm looking forward to this class - it's very 'me'!!

Barb said...

Another great tec from the tec-spert!