Monday, September 26, 2011

Reflective Microscope Slides & Glue Background ATC's

Yay....I'm actually early with this post! So we'll be using microscope slides for this fortnight's ATC Technique at Scraptivate, but we won't be wrapping them in the normal way AND we'll be making them reflective with foil tape as well. It's why it's kind of hard to see the images in the samples below. Plus I have the final 7 of the Glue Background atc's (yep, loved this technique!!!). Firstly, the reflective microscope slide samples.


"Permanent"...




"Admit Nothing"...
"Too many freaks"...





Now the final Glue Backgrounds. Firstly, my favourite one...



"Every second"...



and my second favourite one... (lol)



"Pointe"...





"Nymph"...
"Failure"...





"Love without passion"...



"Mortal Destiny"...



"Damaged"...


There will be more of the microscope slide ones after my classes as I demo the technique for the girls so I always end up with more. Just need to finish them off after the class is done! The images from these first 3 are from the Itkupilli blog. She has great images! This is the Itkupilli etsy store where I buy them from. I'll have another good link for more collage sheets in the next post.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Oh Kelsey, squealing here, these are beautifully done.
Not sure which one I like best, Pointe is very interesting but hmmm all of them are.
Love your verses really wonderful. Can't wait to see more microscope slides.
Lesley