Friday, September 16, 2011

Glue Backgrounds & more Corrugated Card

Glue Backgrounds is this fortnight's technique. What a great way to add texture and of course if you paint it after with Golden Paints, the colours are fantastic!!! I've only got two samples to show to start with as I left another 2 at work and haven't scanned them. That will come in the next week or so. Something a bit different with these two, I normally mount my small images onto chipboard for extra height to the cards but I didn't want to take away from the texture of the background so I cut a window and the image is underneath. Nice for a change!



"Sooner or later"...





"Ballet dancers"...






Below are the last few of the Corrugated Card atc's from the last class.



"Observe"... (love the look of the little microbeads in the valleys on the corrugated card!)






"Balance"..."Automaton"...






"Repose"...





That's it until I get some more done. I know the classroom is going to be HOT, HOT, HOT tomorrow with all the heat guns going while we cook the glue! ;-)

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Wow these are gorgeous as always Kelsey.
Love the corrugated ones in particular but the glue backgrounds are very interesting. Of course I love texture.
Take care, Lesley