Tuesday, October 2, 2018

CRAFT FOAM WITH FOIL

This technique has chewed up a huge amount of time trying to get it to the point where it's easy enough for the girls to do in class.... and leave some of their hair intact!!!
The very first time I did this technique, easy peasy, worked very well and no messing about.  Now when I want to teach it as a class..... well, that's a different story.  Finally got the recipe of 1mm craft foam and using the packing stuff that comes with some stuff through the mail, and it worked well enough to consider it for a class.  I did work out though that the more solid the shape, the better things went.  Anyway, I went a bit overboard on my Zombies because, how could you not, love the Zombies.  💜💀

"Biggest fear"...

"Cawed"...

"Brains"...

"Shittake"...
(This one doesn't have the foil on the black mushrooms,
it's just the black craft foam with adhesive on the back, with
a little antique copper paint rubbed on to it)

 "Uninvited"...

"Saltwater"...

"A poem"...


3 comments:

AmiraInOz said...

Haha! Made me laugh Kelsey

grandmad1ana said...

I laughed also! Fun ideas...

Jhon Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.