Friday, February 4, 2011

Metal Embossing...

Just a quick update to say I have no update at the moment! My stupid computer picked up a virus and it's currently residing at the computer hospital so my pics of the next ATC Technique Class - Metal Embossing - is going to have to wait until I have said computer back. I can tell you that the Metal Embossed Name Badges I've made and the Metal Embossed atc's look great and I'm sure the girls in tomorrow's (Saturday) class are going to love how easy they are. Check back in a few days and hopefully all will be well again. I really HATE having computer issues, it makes you realise how much you take it for granted when it just works.

2 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Been there, done that! I feel your pain.

Linda

lisa_crofts said...

how bout your iphone can you upload from that? I have seen others doing it.