Tuesday, June 18, 2024

EMBOSSING & FOIL ACCENTS

 I decided that I'd keep it simple for the last class for Book #31. CAS, clean and simple cards can be very eye-catching and generally don't take much time. Our background is Kraft card, the embossing is done only in white super-fine embossing powder and I've used my Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to create the designs that then have foil pressed on after allowing the glue to dry to the tacky stage. Zig glue pens also work well for this technique, but the Tombow Mono Liquid Glue gives the foil a little dimension and texture. 

"Live simply"


"I'm a fungi"


"Downward spiral"

"Listen to your heart"


"Leap"


"Like a tree"


Finally, a card that I made for someone special to me who wanted to thank
his Doctor for doing his part in making sure this person was still around. Our 
medical professionals don't get enough recognition I think and a simple
card can make them understand how much they are appreciated.


No comments: