Tuesday, September 26, 2023

RIMMED TAG EMBELLISHMENTS

 The little round metal-rimmed tags have been around in the craft world for many years and like other things, they go in and out of favour. For atc's, the tags that are just over an inch in width are a great size to add your words or short quotes to, and they give the atc a little extra 3D embellishment. Of course, they will work the same way on cards and have been used many times in junk journals as well. I have included a picture of some of the tags as well. Having 2 sides gives you the option of decorating both.
Metallic thread, embroidery thread or coloured seam binding are threaded through the holes and I used my mini stapler (Tiny Attacher) to attach them to my atc's.

"Overthink"


The back of the tag.


"I sparkle"




"Hot mess"


Back of the tag.


"Make today count"





"She was bold"


Back of the tag.


"Everything has beauty"


Back of the tag. I added a little raised die-cut to
match the flowers on the front of the atc.

No comments: