Friday, March 12, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.....+ some more Metallic Acetate atc's

Today being the 12th, I've done the draw for my Textured Book Covers from the previous post......so without further blabber....the winners are as follows:




1.....Barbara Hagarty - as you were drawn first Barbara and you chose the blue one, that's what you'll get!



2.....Seth - luckily Seth picked another colour - the poo coloured one so that's yours Seth. It doesn't smell like what it looks like...promise! lol



3.....Sandy (Smarcoux) - you didn't choose a favourite Sandy so you'll get the remaining rusty coloured one, hope you like it!



As of 6.10am Monday morning (15th) I'll be winging my way over to Melbourne to attend the Creative Soul Retreat to spend quality creative time with some good art buddies so these covers will only be posted to you three listed above if you can get me your snail mail details by Sunday night. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll check again when I get back on 30th of March, so don't worry....they won't be going in the bin if you get this message late. ;-)

I'm so looking forward to my classes with Jan Harris (standing in for Judy Wise) and Laurie Mika AND I'm also looking forward to teaching my Technique Twinchie class with some students I've never taught before. Though Mary is a previous student of mine so it'll be nice to have one person who's been exposed to my way of teaching before.....see girls, she's survived so I'm sure you will too!!!

This will be my last post for a couple of weeks so I thought I'd throw in the remaining Metallic Acetate ATC's that I made for the last technique.

"Pursuit"...




"Yearn"...


"Off-white"... (white texture paste around the image - love that stuff!!!)

Thank you to the girls who commented, who knows....maybe next time I should just make about 50 of these things so everyone could win one!!! Back in a couple of weeks.......

7 comments:

Barbara Hagerty said...

Kelsey, I am beyond excited!! Thank you SO much!!!! Your work is so beautiful and I'm am thrilled beyond words to have won!!! Thank you!!!! And to get my favorite on top of it is just icing on the cake!!!!

Seth said...

Thanks a million Kelsey. I am so happy that I won one of these and I thank you for your generosity!! I know exactly what I will be using this for and I look forward to begin creating. Thank you!!!

Samantha Marshall said...

Congratulations to the winners!!! I just love these beautiful ATCs- the fish is my favourite!!!!
Have an awesome time at CRS-I am so envious.
xoxoxo

Judy said...

Cya wednesday! Congrats to the winners.

Glenda said...

Congrats to the winners of Kelseys fab texture paste work, also nice to see texture paste round the pic Kelsey LOL ....I mean we don't use it very often eh!!! cheers from the other Texture Paste queen............

chrisw said...

congrats girls and oh kelsey love those atc,I just started my own atc blog,getting adventuress now

Jasmine Bailey-Barfuss said...

I love everything about your blog - beauuutiful!